The Power of Staging® course was originally developed in 2004 as a live continuing-education course, and became nationally respected. In 2006, the course debuted as the industry’s first online home-staging course. The current 2014 version Power of Staging has been updated and upgraded for the current economy.
Every home listed for sale can benefit from staging, but not all require the work of a professional home stager; real-estate professionals can learn how to stage.
To enable agents to guide their sellers through the process of what needs to be done to best present their homes to prospective buyers.
After taking the course and passing the final test, you will receive your International School of Staging™ certificate and certified staging agent (CSA) designation.
Currently we are offering a Winter special of $199.00 (A discount of $50)
- Understand staging principles.
- Discover statistics that support the value of staging.
- Sell the value of staging to clients.
- Explore the degrees of staging.
- Develop your Stagent® eye.
- Assemble your Stagent® toolkit.
- Improve curb appeal and the interior of any property.
- Use the five elements of design to create room settings.
- Create visually appealing settings.
- Arrange furniture using tested tools and principles.
- Recognize and eliminate staging “boo-boos”.
- Explore the psychological effects of color.
- Identify common architectural house styles.