In today’s real-estate market, by including a free home staging service, you offer sellers an additional skill that makes your services more competitive. A Stagent® is a real-estate agent with staging skills–it’s that simple. Today’s sellers are on a tight budget, and want to choose an agent with additional valuable skills. Given the choice, who would you choose to list your home?
To date, over 5,000 real-estate agents have completed this course and are now successfully guiding their sellers through the home staging process. With the education provided in this course, combined with your experience and background in real estate, you will be as equipped to stage homes as many of the professional stagers out there today.
Adding staging to your skill set will help you:
- Gain an additional marketing edge over other agents
- Save your sellers from incurring additional expenses
- Sell homes faster and for the best possible price
- View your client’s home through the eyes of a potential buyer in order to visualize and create a move-in-ready home
- Organize a strategic plan to guide clients through the necessary steps required to stage their home
- Address weak points and showcase strengths in each client’s home
- Increase your reputation as a savvy and practical agent who successfully guides sellers on the best presentation of their home
After completing The Power of Staging® course, you will receive a certificate of completion from the International School of Staging and you will earn the Certified Staging Agent (CSA) designation, or, as we call you at the International School of Staging, a Stagent®.
You also receive:
- The right to use your CSA designation when marketing your business, which includes a downloadable logo.
- Free Stagent® membership.
- As a member, your contact information is available through the
International School of Staging website, where anyone looking for a Stagent® in your area can find you.